Online reviews are one of the most effective forms of social proof. They bring credibility to your products and services and increase your likelihood of receiving more sales.
In this post, we’ve rounded up our picks of the best WordPress review plugins.
Reviews come in all forms, and our picks reflect that. As such, you’ll find a wide variety of review plugins in this list.
Let’s get into it!
The Best WordPress Review Plugins for 2022
Quick summary of our top five choices:
- Starfish Reviews – Creates funnels to generate positive reviews on review platforms and collect negative responses internally. Also fetches and displays reviews from top review platforms in stunning styles.
- Rich Reviews – Collects and displays user-submitted reviews on your site.
- WP Review Pro – Adds sleek, customizable review cards to your site. Perfect for product review posts.
- Customer Reviews for WooCommerce – Enhances the default review system in WooCommerce and replaces it with photo-enabled reviews plus a Q&A section.
- Ultimate Blocks – Another review card plugin, except this one is free and acts as a block for WordPress’ block editor (Gutenberg).
1. Starfish Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Collect reviews for review platforms and display reviews from review platforms.
Starfish Reviews is a WordPress review plugin that helps you generate reviews for dedicated review platforms. You can also display reviews from these platforms.
Supported platforms include the big four: Google Reviews, Yelp, Facebook Reviews and Tripadvisor.
You can also send customers to review platforms meant for digital products, including such platforms as Apple Podcasts and Steam.
You start by creating a “funnel,” which generates a link you can send to your customer. When they view your funnel, they’re asked to provide positive or negative feedback.
You can configure your funnel however you want to control what happens next. If your customer leaves positive feedback, ask them to leave a review at a specific review platform or a review platform of their choosing.
If they leave negative feedback, have them fill out a form explaining what went wrong.
The premium version allows you to “disable review gating,” which ensures the request to leave a review displays even if the customer reports a negative experience. This ensures you’re compliant with certain platforms’ terms and conditions.
You can also view your latest reviews from the backend of the plugin. Group multiple reviews together (called “collections”), then display them on the frontend of your site in static and slider formats.
Why is Starfish Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Helps generate reviews for the web’s top review platforms (“funnels”).
- Displays reviews in multiple formats (“collections”).
- Scrapes reviews from review platforms daily, weekly or monthly.
- Easy to set up.
- Add any review platform URL to your funnel.
- Funnel text and URL are customizable.
- Funnel URLs are the same for everyone, so you can use one link to send to your list in bulk.
- Insert funnels anywhere on your site with shortcodes.
- View feedback collected from negative responses.
- View reports from funnel campaigns.
- Manage reviews collected from review platforms.
- Upcoming features will allow you to collect testimonials, set up multi-destination funnels and create review categories.
How do reviews look on the frontend?
A limited free version of the plugin is available on WordPress.org.
Pricing for the premium version starts at $47/month or $444/year ($37/month). This plan supports one WordPress site, five funnels, five review profiles and five display collections.
All plans come with a 14-day, money-back guarantee and priority support.
2. Rich Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Collect user-submitted reviews.
Rich Reviews allows you to collect and display reviews on your site. These reviews exist only on your site. They’re not reviews for dedicated review platforms like Google and Facebook.
Instead, users submit reviews on your site using a simple form. This form includes star-rating option for the user to fill out.
You can accept reviews for individual posts and pages, categories, and your entire site. This allows you to receive reviews for individual products or your entire site.
Reviews can also be held for moderation to weed out feedback that goes against your guidelines.
Why is Rich Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Simple to set up.
- Versatile enough to be used to collect testimonials from your business as well as user reviews for products you review on your site.
- Includes schema rich snippets so your aggregated review rating displays in search results on Google.
- Displays reviews submitted on your site.
- Reviews display is easy to customize with included shortcode parameters as well as custom CSS.
- Built for minimalism, so reviews won’t interfere with page performance.
Rich Reviews is an entirely free plugin available on WordPress.org.
3. WP Review Pro
Type of Review Plugin: Multi-feature review plugin mainly for product reviews and to collect user-submitted reviews.
WP Review Pro is a fantastic option if you review products on your site. It allows you to add a review card to a post or page filled with your overall score for a particular product as well as individual scores for specific criteria.
You can also accept user-submitted reviews and display those ratings on cards as well.
Plus, while displaying reviews is not the plugin’s primary functionality, you can display reviews from Google, Facebook and Yelp to help solidify your review claims.
Custom WooCommerce review forms are included as well.
Why is WP Review Pro one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Makes your reviews stand out with well-designed review cards.
- Create engaging reviews on your site by inviting users to submit their own scores.
- Over 15 review templates available with multiple styles for rating icon and rating type (percentage, point-based score, etc.).
- Included comparison table allows you to review multiple products at once.
- Insert reviews anywhere on your site with 10 custom widgets.
- 12+ rich snippets included to ensure reviews show up in search results.
- Role manager allows you to control who has access to reviews.
A limited free version of WP Review Pro is available on WordPress.org.
The premium version costs $77/year for unlimited sites.
This plugin is also included in MyThemeShop’s membership program (includes 150+ themes and plugins made by the developer) for $199/year.
All plans come with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
4. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Type of Review Plugin: Collect reviews for WooCommerce products.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce enhances the review section of product pages in WooCommerce.
It increases the number of reviews you receive by allowing you to send reminder emails to customers and offering discounts in exchange for reviews. These reviews can be automated for maximum efficiency.
Photos in reviews are included as well.
Customers can review multiple products on one page. The plugin will assign the reviews to their respective products accordingly.
This plugin also helps to make the review section of WooCommerce product pages more interactive by including a Q&A tab and allowing customers to filter reviews by star rating.
Why is Customer Reviews for WooCommerce one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Helps you collect more reviews for WooCommerce products.
- Makes the review section on product pages more engaging.
- Includes rich snippets and connects to Google Shopping so reviews and products appear in search results.
- Trust badges assigned to verified customers.
- Displays reviews in multiple formats with shortcodes.
- Voting enabled for reviews.
- Imports and exports reviews.
A limited free version is available.
The premium version costs $7.99/month or $49.99/year ($4.17/month).
5. Ultimate Blocks
Type of Review Plugin: Add simple review cards to your site.
Ultimate Blocks is a Gutenberg plugin that extends WordPress’ default block editor with over a dozen blocks.
One of these is a Review block.
It allows you to add a simple review card in the block editor, a card that’s encased within a soft box shadow.
You can add as many review criteria to your card as you wish. Each individual score you add to your review is tallied in a final, overall score.
This overall score is schema-enabled, so it’ll appear in search results.
Why is Ultimate Blocks one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Lightweight, Gutenberg-friendly plugin.
- Allows you to rely less on page builders, which are often performance hogs.
- Aggregated review score shows up in search results.
- Add a call-to-action button to review cards.
Ultimate Blocks is a free plugin available in the official plugin repository.
Type of Review Plugin: Collect product reviews for WooCommerce.
Wiremo is a multi-platform customer review application. It supports WooCommerce, Shopify and Squarespace.
It’s a direct competitor of Customer Reviews for WooCommerce in that it serves the same purpose and contains much of the same features.
This includes automated triggers that ask customers to leave reviews for products they’ve purchased. You can even offer customers discount codes and encourage them to reach out to support if they leave negative reviews.
Customers can add images to reviews, and you can display reviews across your site with widgets.
Wiremo also adds a Q&A section to WooCommerce product pages and enables sorting by reviews.
Why is Wiremo one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Collects reviews from satisfied customers who normally don’t provide feedback.
- Makes the review section of product pages more engaging with images and a Q&A section.
- Improves SEO with rich snippets.
- Adds more sorting options to your site.
- Displays reviews on any page (through widgets) for even greater social proof.
Wiremo is a premium-only SaaS application, though all plans do come with a free, 14-day trial.
Pricing starts at $19.99/month or $203.88/year ($16.99/month). This plan supports unlimited sites, two triggers, up to 1,000 emails sent per month, limited customization and up to three images for customers to upload.
This plan also contains Wiremo’s branding across emails and review sections and includes no Q&A functionality.
7. Ultimate Book Blogger
Type of Review Plugin: Creates review cards specifically for book reviews.
Ultimate Book Blogger is another review card plugin, except this one was developed specifically for book reviews.
Even so, it’s versatile enough to be used for album, film and game reviews as well.
This is due to the information the plugin has you fill out for reviews: title, release date, cover image, genre and more.
For book reviews, you can enter a book’s ISBN to pull in reviews from Goodreads and Google Books, two popular sources of aggregated book reviews.
Plus, you can display collections of reviews on your site in multiple ways.
Why is Ultimate Book Blogger one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Being developed for a specific type of product helps the features of this plugin feel uniform.
- Integrations with book review platforms helps pull in key data, such as number of pages and average review score, from numerous of readers.
- Creates review archives automatically.
- Organize archives by a variety of different parameters, including title, release date, author, rating and more.
- Site visitors can filter reviews by these parameters.
- Displays reviews in widget areas.
This is a premium-only plugin that costs $35/year.
8. Site Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Collect user-submitted reviews on your site.
Site Reviews is another plugin that allows you to collect user-submitted reviews on your site.
Reviewers can leave 1 to 5-star ratings and a simple review message.
You can display reviews anywhere with blocks, shortcodes and widgets and pin your best reviews to the top.
Notifications are available for new reviews as well as moderation settings that require reviews to be approved before they show up on the frontend.
A free add-on provides integration with WooCommerce. It doesn’t add images or a Q&A section, but it does replace WooCommerce’s default review system with Site Reviews’.
Several premium add-ons are available when you purchase a premium license, though each add-on can be purchased individually as well.
These add-ons implement filters, more robust review forms, images and themes (style templates).
Why is Site Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Lightweight and easy to set up.
- Reviews use a clean, modern design even without premium styles.
- Multiple ways to add reviews to pages.
- Imports and exports reviews.
- Five layers of spam protection and approval system protects you from bad actors.
Many of this plugin’s features are available in the free version.
The premium version, which bundles all add-ons, costs €89/year for a single site license. Individual add-ons cost €29/year each.
Type of Review Plugin: Collects reviews for WooCommerce products.
ReviewX is another review plugin for WooCommerce products similar to the other WooCommerce-based plugins on this list. This one sets itself apart by allowing you to create multiple criteria for customers to apply to their reviews.
You can add however many criteria you want and label them however you wish.
Reminder emails sent to customers encourage them to leave reviews for products they’ve purchased. Customers can even add their own images of your products to their reviews.
Customers who have purchased the products they reviewed are given badges to indicate authenticity.
You can showcase reviews anywhere on your site, not just product pages. Other users can even vote on reviews, making your review section that much more engaging.
Why is ReviewX one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Increases the number of reviews you receive for your products.
- Gives customers the option to rate products based on multiple criteria.
- Creates an engaging review section.
- Schema integration creates rich snippets for reviews to display in search results.
- Verified customers are assigned badges.
- Customizable themes enable you to make the plugin’s frontend design your own.
- Filters available wherever reviews are displayed.
A limited free version is available in the plugin repo.
Premium plans start at $69/year for one site. All plans come with a 14-day, money-back guarantee.
10. Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP
Type of Review Plugin: Displays reviews from review platforms.
Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP is an SEO plugin that adds rich snippets for over 35 schema types to your site. It’s also compatible with Automattic’s AMP plugins.
One of these is a review schema type. The free version of the plugin allows you to fetch reviews from Google and display them on your site.
A premium extension enables you to fetch reviews from over 75 review platforms.
You can then display your reviews in collections across the frontend of your site.
The rich snippets ensure the reviews show up in search results on Google.
Rich snippets are also available for blog posts, new articles, recipes, products and more.
Why is Schema & Structured Data for WP one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Fetches reviews from over 75 platforms.
- Displays your reviews in elegant collections.
- Includes rich snippets for dozens of other schema types on your site.
The free version of this plugin enables you to fetch reviews from Google.
Pricing for the premium version is based on the number of reviews you want to fetch. It starts at $9 for 50 reviews, $19 for 150, $29 for 250, and so on and so forth.
50 reviews are also included in the first premium plan, which bundles extensions together. This plan costs $99/year.
11. Strong Testimonials
Type of Review Plugin: Collects and displays testimonials via contact forms.
Strong Testimonials is a niche contact form plugin designed for the sole purpose of collecting testimonials and displaying them on your site.
Testimonials are popular elements used on landing pages due to their ability to demonstrate social proof.
This plugin does not integrate with third-party form plugins, but the free version comes with a basic form while the premium version allows you to create custom form fields.
There are also four layouts to choose from in terms of displaying testimonials.
Other premium features include importing reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp and more as well as rich snippets to ensure reviews show up in search results.
Why is Strong Testimonials one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Efficiently collects real testimonials from customers and displays them on your site.
- Imports reviews from third-party review platforms.
- Forms are customizable.
- Schema makes testimonials SEO-friendly.
- Style templates included.
- Advanced view settings let you customize displays to your liking.
The free version of this plugin is available on WordPress.org.
Pricing for the premium version starts at $39/year for one site.
12. Social Reviews & Recommendations
Type of Review Plugin: Fetches and displays reviews from third-party review platforms.
Social Reviews & Recommendations is a simple plugin that allows you to import reviews and recommendations from Facebook and showcase them on your site.
The plugin works via shortcodes, allowing you to display reviews across your site, including inside of page builders.
Because Facebook reviews tend to be long, the plugin gives you the ability to trim such reviews with a “Read More” link.
The plugin is also SEO friendly as reviews appear as rich snippets in Google.
The premium version of the plugin expands these features, allowing you to import reviews from Google and Yelp.
This version of the theme also includes style themes, slider themes, grid views and the ability to hide certain elements, such as names, times, avatars and more.
Why is Social Reviews & Recommendations one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Easy to connect Facebook page.
- Simple design in line with Facebook’s UI with custom styles available.
- Imports reviews from top review platforms.
- Pagination and sliders for larger collections.
- Rich snippets included for SEO-friendly reviews.
- Filters reviews by rating, recent, oldest and more.
Social Reviews & Recommendations is available for free on WordPress.org.
The premium version, called Business Reviews, bundles the developer’s plugins together. This bundle costs $85/year.
13. WooCommerce Photo Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Add image options to WooCommerce reviews.
WooCommerce Photo Reviews, as its name suggests, is designed solely for WooCommerce reviews.
Its primary functionality allows customers to upload their own images when they review products on your store. There are even multiple display forms to choose from.
However, the premium version is much more extensive than that. It allows you to set up reminder emails that encourage customers to leave reviews.
You can also set up thank you emails and include exclusive discounts when you do.
Customers can filter reviews on product pages.
Why is WooCommerce Photo Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Uses elegant, minimalist styles in line with modern trends.
- The inclusion of customer-generated product images increases social proof.
- Reminder emails increases your odds of receiving reviews.
- Thank you emails with coupons increases sales and creates repeat buyers.
- Customers are assigned verified buyer badges.
- Imports reviews from AliExpress if you’re dropshipping.
- Imports and exports reviews.
A limited free version of the plugin is available on WordPress.org.
The premium version is available from CodeCanyon for a one-time fee of $32. This includes six months of support. Extended support costs a fraction of the original license fee and is available in six and 12-month options.
Type of Review Plugin: Adds review cards to posts and pages.
Taqyeem is a premium review card plugin. It allows you to rate products with multiple criteria, after which a final and total score is tallied.
Three review styles are available based on the type of score you’d like to give: star rating, point-based score or percentage.
Unlimited colors and over 500 Google Fonts are included, giving you enough customization options to align your review card’s design with your website’s.
This plugin is also great for engagement as it enables user-submitted reviews. All of these reviews will be tallied in rich snippets, helping you rank higher in search engines.
Why is Taqyeem one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Easy to use.
- Review cards are lightweight.
- Multi-criteria reviews allow you to create more advanced reviews.
- Plenty of customization options.
- User-submitted reviews make review pages more engaging.
- SEO friendly.
Taqyeem is available for a one-time fee of $29. This price includes six months of support.
You can extend support for another year for a fraction of the license fee.
15. Reviews and Rating
Type of Review Plugin: Imports Google Reviews on your site.
Reviews and Rating fetches Google Reviews from your listings and displays them on your site.
You can add Google Reviews anywhere on your site through the plugin’s shortcodes and widgets.
The best parts about this plugin are the customization options available to you. These are in terms of how reviews appear on the frontend of your website.
View options include columns, custom ordering, hiding specific elements, and changing date and name formats.
Style options include light and dark themes, custom fonts, bubble themes, badge themes, built-in color schemes and more. You can even have reviews appear as they do on Google for enhanced authenticity.
Additional shortcodes can be used to insert more elements in your reviews. These include links back to your reviews on Google, “Write a Review” links, displaying current rating as a number and more.
Why is Reviews and Rating one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Easy to use.
- Review designs are stunning.
- Over 90 design customization options available.
- SEO-friendly rich snippets included.
Reviews and Rating is a free plugin available in the official plugin repository.
16. WP Business Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Displays reviews from review platforms on your site.
WP Business Reviews fetches reviews from the web’s top review platforms and displays them on your site. These platforms are Google, Facebook, Yelp and Zomato.
Many customization options are available, such as choosing between light, dark or transparent backgrounds. View options include carousels, galleries, lists and custom excerpt lengths.
From the backend, you have the ability to pin reviews so they always remain at the top. This is a great feature for your best testimonials.
Filter out negative reviews entirely by setting a minimum rating limit.
Why is WP Business Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Fantastic design options.
- Lightweight review styles don’t impact page performance.
- Displays recent and best reviews for social proof.
- Integrates with the web’s leading review platforms.
WP Business Reviews is a premium-only plugin. Plans start at $99/year for one site and basic support.
17. WP Ultimate Review
Type of Review Plugin: Generates review cards.
WP Ultimate Review helps you create engaging reviews by giving you a way to add sleek yet simple review cards to any post or page.
You can rate products based on multiple criteria and display a total review score. Of course, you can hide final tallies altogether as well, if you wish.
Multiple rating styles are included, such as star rating, a point system, percentage and a pie chart.
User-submitted reviews are an option as well if you want to invite readers to engage with your site. These reviews are included in their own list. Other users can vote up or down on other users’ reviews and flag them for internal review.
Social sharing is included as well. In fact, the only this plugin is missing is a call-to-action element in review cards, such as buttons.
Why is WP Ultimate Review one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Easy configuration.
- Customize colors and score types.
- Encourages readers to engage with your site.
- Social sharing elements encourages readers to promote your content.
WP Ultimate Review is a free plugin available on WordPress.org.
18. Ultimate Reviewer
Type of Review Plugin: Creates review cards for page builder plugins.
Ultimate Reviewer is a review card plugin built specifically as an add-on for the page builder plugins Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder.
You can create your own review templates because of this as this add-on uses the same drag-and-drop functionality as each respective page builder.
Here are the elements you can drop into review templates: Add User Rating, Good Points, Bad Points, Comparison Table, Image, Show Rating, Up/Down Voting, Excerpt and Review Button.
Ratings can have multiple criteria each with their own individual scores. All scores add up to create one final review score.
Rating styles include stars, points, percentages, gauges, bars and more.
Preset templates are available as well to save you time.
Why is Ultimate Reviewer one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Easy way to design your own review templates with drag-and-drop page building functionalities.
- Rich snippets included to improve SEO for your reviews.
- Multiple, page builder-inspired style options to choose from.
- User reviews increase engagement.
Ultimate Reviewer is available for a one-time price of $36. Six months of support are included.
You can extend support for another year at a cheaper rate.
19. Ultimate Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Accept user-submitted reviews and product reviews for WooCommerce.
Ultimate Reviews works in two ways depending on the version you use.
The free version allows you to accept user reviews via a frontend submission form. Users can even add images to their reviews, and multiple rating styles (stars and percentages) are available.
Users can also comment on other reviews.
View options enable you to display reviews from one or all products. Filter options include by score, product name and review author.
Style options are available via CSS.
The premium version integrates with WooCommerce seamlessly, allowing you to replace WooCommerce’s default review system with Ultimate Reviews’.
Reminder emails are included in this version to increase the number of reviews you receive while verified buyer badges help improve social proof and authenticity.
You can also give customers additional review fields to fill out with this version. Examples include “Value,” “Quality” and “Appearance.”
Why is Ultimate Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Versatile options that let you choose how you receive and display reviews (with or without WooCommerce integration).
- Increases engagement through reminder emails, comments and voting system.
- Multiple layout options to choose from.
The free version is available on WordPress.org.
Pricing for the premium version starts at $67. This is a one-time fee and includes six months of support. You can extend support for six months at a time at a discounted price.
A seven-day free trial is available, and all plans are backed by a 14-day, money-back guarantee.
20. WP Review Slider
Type of Review Plugin: Collects and displays reviews from review platforms.
WP Review Slider offers a simple way to fetch reviews from over 85 different platforms and showcase them on your site in a nifty slider.
Review summaries and badges are available as well, and they’re completely customizable. They let users filter reviews or give them quick access to a summary of your reviews from a specific platform.
Frontend-submission forms enable you to collect reviews on your site as well.
Why is WP Review Slider one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Templates are easy to customize and don’t require CSS.
- Grid display available as well despite plugin’s name.
- Over a dozen review icons available.
- Backend review analytics are available.
- Rich snippets included.
The free version of WP Review Slider only imports Facebook reviews. It’s available on WordPress.org.
Pricing for the premium version starts at $29/year for one site or $99 for a lifetime license for one site.
A seven-day free trial is available, and all plans are backed by a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
21. Widget for Google Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Fetches and displays reviews from Google.
This is a sister of plugin of Social Reviews & Recommendations. While that one only displays Facebook reviews, Widget for Google Reviews only displays, well, Google Reviews.
Like the former plugin, it can be upgraded to the premium version in which you’ll be able to fetch reviews from dozens of platforms.
The plugin works via shortcodes and a widget, as its name suggests.
Reviews either display as a static list or within an elegant slider. The choice is yours. You can even trim longer reviews with a “Read More” link.
Why is Widget for Google Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Offers a simple way to display reviews from the web’s top review platform.
- SEO friendly.
- Connects to multiple Google listings.
- Pagination included.
- Sorting available.
- Supports darker websites.
Widget for Google Reviews is a free plugin available in the official plugin repository.
22. WP Customer Reviews
Type of Review Plugin: Collects user-submitted reviews.
WP Customer Reviews is a simple but effective plugin that allows you to designate a page to receive testimonials or product reviews from customers.
It does not integrate with WooCommerce, however, so these reviews won’t automatically apply to your products nor can you assign verified customer badges to those who purchased the products they review.
However, because the plugin’s form is designed to work via shortcodes, adding a shortcode to the content section of your product page is a simple workaround.
You can create custom fields for your form and add forms to as many pages as you like.
Schema markup is also included to ensure your reviews are SEO friendly.
Why is WP Customer Reviews one of the best WordPress review plugins?
- Simple and lightweight.
- Easy to set up.
- An effective way to receive testimonials on your site.
- Reviews must be approved before they show up on the frontend.
- SEO-friendly due to included rich snippets.
WP Customer Reviews is a free plugin available in the official WordPress plugin repository.
Deciding on a review plugin isn’t easy, especially with so many options to choose from.
To make things easier, determine what types of reviews you want to incorporate on your WordPress site first.
If you review products, for instance, WP Review Pro is a fantastic option. Not only does it allow you to create review cards that summarize your review in a sleek fashion, it also allows you to make reviews interactive by incorporating reviews from your readers.
Ultimate Blocks is great for review posts as well, except user-submitted reviews aren’t available at this time.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce enhances the default review system in WooCommerce by including user-uploaded images, a Q&A section, voting capabilities and more. As such, it’s one of the best options out there if you sell products on your site and want to generate more product reviews.
This brings us to our final point. If you want to import reviews from outside platforms and display them on your site, Starfish Reviews is one of the best options available.
This is because it helps you manage your online reputation with funnels that let you control where customers go depending on the responses they give.
More customers will leave reviews, and you can encourage customers who leave negative responses to get in touch with your support team rather than leaving negative reviews on top review platforms.
Plus, new features are coming that will let you incorporate user-submitted reviews alongside reviews from third-party platforms.
Get in now to be among the first users to access these upcoming features!